Learning Plan Idea
Learn each Modern CSS Solutions
for Old CSS Problem lesson.
Then use the technique (if relevant) on creating a Style Stage theme for submission.
- applying what I learn by layers into something tangible
- contribute to OSS when I complete the series
- design by tinkering approach
- what I envisioned may be fuzzy; only when I experiment with the code then the design comes clear
- learning to be ok with leaving helper CSS -> part of learning/making in public process
- begin with mobile-first
- a blank page often means too many possibilities; it wreaks havoc on my focus and feeds indecisiveness
- use constraints to play with potentials and to layer on designs
- let tablet and desktop ideas chill in the background until they become clear
Tools & Resources Used